IELTS speaking part 1 questions (sample)
IELTS speaking part 1 questions samples
IELTS speaking module has got three parts. Part 1 which consists with some general questions, Part 2 cue card, part 3 some relevant question about your cue cards.
IELTS speaking part 1 starts with some basic questions. For instance, questions like, something about yourself, about your study, your hobbies and interests, about your home town, your favorite places, your favorite festival etc. Some sample questions of IELTS speaking part 1 are given below. Hopefully those will be helpful for you.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample questions:
1.what is your name?
2.where do you live?
3.Do you enjoy using technology?
4.Do you use the internet for your studies?
5.Which item of technology do you use most often?
6.Are there any internet cafes where you live?
7.Have you ever bought anything online?
8.Do you have your own computer?
9.How often do you use it?
10.what do you use it for?
1.What is your name?
2.Do you work or study?
3.Do you enjoy your work or study?
4.Why did you choose this career?
5.Will you continue with this in the future?
6.What was your favorite activity when you were child?
7.What do you think children prefer outdoor or indoor activities?Why?
8.What is politeness in your opinion?
9.When you were a child who taught you to be polite?
10.Why is it important to be polite to people?
1.What is full name?
2.Can l see your id/passport?
3.Where are you from?
4.Do you like cold weather? Why?
5.Are there different season in your country?
6.Which season do you like most?
7.Are advertisements important?
8.Do they help people buy products?
9.Do you watch advertisement on TV?
10.Are you enjoy advertisement on the internet?
1.What is your full name?
2.Where are you live?
3.How long do you and your family live there?
4.What do you think about public holidays in your country?
5.Do you think there should be fewer public holidays in your country?
6.what is your favourite public holiday?
7.What is your favourite colour?
8.What others colour do you like?
9.Do you like reading?
10.Do you like to read in group?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think your study subject is easy? Why?
- Do you like weekends?
- Have you ever worked on the weekend?
- What you usually do in your weekend?
- Do you like to take photographs?
- What kind of photographs do you like to keep?
- Do you like to share your photographs on Facebook?
- Do you think being a photographer is an interesting career?
- Where are you from?
- Is street market so popular in your country?
- Do you go to street market?
- When do you go to street market instead of big market?
- Do you think street markets in other countries are different from the ones in your country?
- Which room does you like most in your house?
- Do you live with your family or friends?
- What do you like most about your home?
- What facilities are close to your home?
- Where do you live?
- Do you usually take a bus or a taxi?
- Is it easy to use bus or a taxi in your area?
- Are you satisfied with the transport system of your city?
- Do you like travel by train instead of bus?
- Do you write to your friends?
- Do you enjoy it?
- When was the last time you wrote to your friend?
- When writing to a friend what do you talk about most?